From: rodeogulchbroadband-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rodeogulchbroadband-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
sara.winterburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 7:45 AM
To: rodeogulchbroadband@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: EXTERNAL: [rodeogulchbroadband] Re: Neighborhood hiking trails

Please call me as we own the property on La Cima and Hidden Valley which is the
trail head there.  No one has discussed this plan with us and we have some
legitimate liability concerns especially with the notion of opening this up to
such a large number of people.  You can Girard this to the other gentleman.

Sara Winterburn
247-2327<tel:2472327>