[rocketlaws-ca]

Myna,

Thank you for your time and assistance this week with my queries to
Senator Kehoe
about the outdated laws that govern Model Rocketry in California.

As you asked, I've attached the letter from my fellow rocketeer Fred Shecter and
his proposed changes to the code.  I've also attached several 'model
rocketry" laws
from other states.  The pertinent lines are highlighted in each.

I've also attached a link to a 3 minute video story done by Ch 4
Sign-On San Diego.
http://s817.photobucket.com/albums/zz96/Micah46170/?action=view&current=Rocketh264.mp4

Please let the Senator know that I am always available to answer any questions
she has.

We hope to connect with members of the California Legislature and Senate
that can help us with this legislation.

All the best,

Michael T. Jerauld
President, Diego Area Rocket Team (DART)
National Association of Rocketry Section #317
2281 Penrose St.
San Diego, CA 92110
(619) 276-6238 (Home)
(619) 206-6909 (Cell)