[rocketlaws-ca] Contact with CA State Senator

  • From: "mjerauld @dslextreme.com" <mjerauld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rocketlaws-ca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 17:36:57 -0700

Team,

I contacted State Senator Christine Kehoe's office today and her Chief
of staff (in San Diego) told me they would be glad to help guide us to
the right representatives for the effort.  The legislative submission
window has expired but she said getting in the proposed legislation
over the summer would put it first in line for the next session.  She
asked to be forwarded the proposed changes.

I haven't read Fred's proposed text yet - I will tonight.  I'll be
blunt - generally that kind of language puts me into a coma (not your
fault Fred - it's just the legalese).  Can those that thrive on that (
and you know who you are)
 pick it apart and apply a devil's advocate view?  I always suspect
Murphy lies in wait.

Mike Jerauld
DART