[rockdev] Re: Lives Per Day

  • From: Dillfrog "Support (Tyler)" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rockdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 12 Aug 2002 18:39:04 -0500

Just for clarification, this is how R2 currently acts (I believe). I did
tweak some of the code today, because I think it was wrong before, but
please correct me if this is wrong:

1) Players have unlimited "lives" (they see that they have 0 or
whatever, but it doesn't cost anything to "life").

2) When lives are limited, a newbie can die/"life" as much as he/she
wants (you wouldn't really notice this feature right now, because of
#1).

3) Arena games do not decrement your "lives" when you die. When playing
one-life arenas, though, a player cannot come back to life after they've
died.

--
Tyler Goen
Admin, Voluntary Support