[rockdev] Re: Lives Per Day

  • From: IamRobertB@xxxxxxx
  • To: rockdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 07:50:53 EDT

I don't see why there's even a reason for lives per day. As I recall, it was
just to keep certain players from spam-dying to reach lvl 0. Other than that,
lives per day is just an annoyance, not necessary at all. Especially since we
have turns to limit time spent on a char.

But as for #2 and #3, Newbies should be exempt, to get used to how Rock works
and all without frustrating them too much (we all died a dozen times a day
when we first started). Arenas are seperate completely from the game, and
should be with lives as well (you don't use turns in arenas, shouldn't use
lives either).

Just my two cents
~Phule