[roc-chat] Re: Tee shirts

  • From: Jeff Gortatowsky <indanapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 20:51:51 -0700 (PDT)

Rick, Melinda... its all good. I'll pick mine up in July or August or whatever!
Its a friggin T-shirt. I'll live! ;)

You guys and gals work yer butts off for that huge salary we pay you. So don't
fret.
We know Mel is getting rich by investing my t-shirt money in Facebook stock!
;)

Best wishes.
Jeff Gortatowsky, Redondo Beach, CA | Twitter: JeffGortatowsky | Yahoo:
indanapt
"(Scientific) Skepticism is not a set of beliefs, it is a set of methods for
asking questions about reality." -- Doctor Steven Novella