[roc-chat] Re: Roctober 2012 - Rocket builds

  • From: "Lesnick, Mike" <mikel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 13:16:20 -0400

All,

I know there was a lot "bad press" about the Science Channel portraying
LDRS as a "competition", but . . . How about a group competition for the
Boy Scout and Girl Scout and Cub Scout Troops that attend???  We could
have things like the most launches, the highest total impulse, the
coolest rocket, etc.  We could also have a drag race where each group
enters a group rocket.  Maybe a way to get the kids & their groups more
excited.

Mike

Michael Lesnick

Axiom Healthcare Group