[roc-chat] Re: Roctober 2012 - Rocket builds

  • From: Richard Dierking <richard.dierking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 20:17:00 -0700

I have already received a couple of requests for rocket building meetings
to get ready for ROCtober.  We may need some volunteers for Girl Scout
rocket workshops in the LA area.  Please advise if you'll be able to help
with workshops during September.  I have some extra stuff that was left by
Aerojet from ROCstock along with some Lockheed Martin DVD's.

What do you think about holding a rocket building workshop at ROCtober?

Mike, will you be going to the July launch?

Richard