[roc-chat] Re: ROC Trailer and Launch Equipment - the Plan

  • From: "Robert Bosch. Dago" <dago3331@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Richard Dicinson <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 14:15:13 -0800

To David Erbas, I am Robbie Boscketto ( The Dago ) Hey in marchs launch I will
Be glad to help you set up and help you get ready for saturday morning, I am a
die hard rocstock member and i had planned on going up ther thursday and
camping out like when the rocstocks and LDRS,s are being schudled. I love
camping out ther on the dry lake bed, it is such a cool thing for me to do. and
yes I will be HONORED To help you set up. Robbie ( Dago3331@xxxxxxxxxxx) 1 951
489 9059
 so give me a call or text me to keep in touch on future events. thank you all
from the ROC Organazation. and the NAR!.

Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 13:47:09 -0800
From: derbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [roc-chat] Re: ROC Trailer and Launch Equipment - the Plan

On 12/25/2011 11:14 AM, Richard Dierking wrote:

Also, there were posts over the last year about the frustration of having the
trailer arrive on Saturday morning, and by the time everything was set-up, the
best flying weather had passed.  So, the plan is for me to deliver the trailer
on Friday afternoon for the regular monthly launches.  For me to pull the
trailer with my truck, the trailer must be lightened by removing unnecessary
equipment.  Some equipment used for ROCstocks is going to be stored.  I would
like to begin hauling the trailer in March, and this is one of the reasons for
the two trailer cleaning meetings early in the year.  For the regular monthly
launches, I'm going to start set-up on Friday afternoon when I begin hauling
the trailer.  Still, we'll need help on Saturday mornings, so it will be "all
hands on deck" to get the range up and running early.

For whatever reason, whenever I try and schedule time to attend a trailer
cleaning, it never seems to work out.

HOWEVER, I should be available on those Friday afternoons when you bring things
out to help in set-up - you've got my phone number, so just give me a call and
I'll meet you out there to begin some of the preliminary stuff.  Others are
free to join in, too... <G>

David Erbas-White