[roc-chat] Re: On board Video?

  • From: Richard Dierking <redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 02:25:30 +0000

Good video Kurt, but please issue "flight bags" before the next one :) With all
the videos being shot by ROC members we should put something together for the
Nov ROCstock.  We're always looking for movies to show at ROCstock anyway.
Perhaps the first ROC Oscars?  Of course the rule would be that it couldn't be
serious - just fun.   And John, if we see videos from you where your rocket is
leaving the atmosphere and heading toward Mars, we're going to be really
suspicious. Richard