[roc-chat] Re: Launch today

  • From: Richard Dierking <redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 01:37:41 +0000

Yes, the "breeze" started about 10:00 AM.  Unfortunately, just about the time
the range was set-up.  Still, I didn't hear many complaints, and the Scouts
seemed to be having a great time.

Probably one of the most important things to learn and practice when you're
planning to launch at Lucerne is dual deploy.  My 2 cents.

See you all next month at NSL!

Party on,
Richard

From: ENHolmberg@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 21:05:22 -0400
Subject: [roc-chat] Re: Launch today
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

In a message dated 5/14/2011 5:41:54 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
edwinshap1@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi everyone, how was the launch?  I wish i could`ve come today.  I guess i`Ll
get l1 and 2 at NSL!

In two words, windy and nice temp.