[roc-chat] Re: Incident on Sunday at ROCstock

  • From: "Terry" <pyramid12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 20:12:46 -0400

I,m trying to find a trailer for my hobby “High power rocketry”
Was $6,772.00 the list price or including tax and title?Can you tell me more
about the trailer to justify the cost. The undercoating ,LED lighting ,
extended tongue are all to the good, don’t really need the landscape package
but it might come in handy to tie down a quad.
I’ve seen a lot of beat up looking trailers going close to the price of new on
craigslist.I guess they hold there value pretty well. Yours looks about the
cleanest. I went to the American hauler site to better understand the cost.  ,I
cant promise I am willing to drop $4,500.00 but maybe I would like to see a pic
of the side door and inside if its not too much trouble.
Thanks again
Terry
P.S. I opened a link in your e mail thinking it was a link to your ad. I was
wrong. It was a scam notification. I hope it doesn’t cut off comunication
between us. If it does heres my info:
pyramid12@xxxxxxxxxxx
734-216-4109
Thanks