[roc-chat] Re: Incident on Sunday at ROCstock

Yup, bug-out, fly the coup, and get out of Dodge ;-)  felt that way myself
by Sunday afternoon.  We only missed the good weather on Saturday by one
day this time!

John was in prime form for Saturday night flying and his recital (almost
like a Shakespeare play) why he was waiting for people to bring rockets
during the morning was a hoot.  We have some talented people in ROC.

Richard