[roc-chat] Re: Fw: [tccrockets] And so it begins... LDRS Lawsuit Filed

  • From: rtd@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 13:22:40 -0700

If you are contacted by the press, or anyone else, concerning the incident at LDRS 29, or the lawsuit, PLEASE do not make any comments, and refer all questions to the ROC Board (and forward any contacts to us, as well). We, in turn, are funneling all contacts and questions through our lawyer.

When faced with litigation, this is the ONLY prudent course of action. Any other response is foolish.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

 - Rick Dickinson
   ROC President

ROC-Chat mailing list