[roc-chat] Re: Fin glassing!

So this "strand" is available in surf shops?

In a message dated 12/24/2011 8:56:27 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx writes:

From:  roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On  Behalf Of SCOTT B
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2011 8:43  PM
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [roc-chat] Fin  glassing!
Thanks to everyone for tips on fin glassing over the  past couple years,
turns out it comes in handy for surfing too! In the  process of glassing a fin
onto a board I came across fin rope, thick-ish  fiberglass strand that when
wetted out makes awesome filet material. I'm  sure folks in the know
already knew but I thought I'd share anyway.  Hopefully I'll be out on the
playa
more this year, moving to san diego  tapped my funds for a bit.

Happy holidays to all,

Scotty B