To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 4:48 PM
Subject: [roc-chat] Re: Dual Deployment advice

Thanks everyone for your deployment tips. Really helpful. The rocket in question is a Madcow fiberglass Black Brant. 3.9" Regarding ground testing. What methods are used to "hold" the rocket? What is the best way to set off the deployments on my altimeter when on the ground? Thanks again.

Bob

On Jun 14, 2012, at 12:24 AM, Mike Riss wrote:

--- On Wed, 6/13/12, Bob Brown <cineflex@xxxxxxx> wrote:

. . .but am not sure of a design for holding and igniting the BP.
Any advice about these or other systems would be appreciated

Here's some info on do-it-yourself methods:

http://www.info-central.org/?article=302

http://www.wimpyrockets.com/page16.html

http://www.thefintels.com/aer/rocketelectronics.htm

And, I'll add to the question about which kit:  and what altitudes?

Mike

Bob Brown
http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0113141/
http://www.tripoli.org/  #9186-L3