[roc-chat] Dual Deployment advice

  • From: Bob Brown <cineflex@xxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 10:09:59 -0700

Even though I am level 3 and made dozens of launches over many years almost all
of my experience has been with Public Missiles that use piston deployment. My
avionics experience is also with the Public Missiles design that includes their
own BP holders. I am planning now to build a Madcow Rocketry fiberglass kit and
need some advice on the deployment. I have both a Missile Works and
Perfectflite computer than I can use but am not sure of a design for holding
and igniting the BP. I've seen online the Blastcap
http://www.blastcaprocketry.com/index.html  and Pratt Hobbies ejection
canisters http://www.pratthobbies.com/ejection_canisters.htm  Any advice about
these or other systems would be appreciated . Hope you all had some successful
launches at Roc Stock.

Bob Brown
http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0113141/
http://www.tripoli.org/  #9186-L3