[roc-chat] Re: Beautiful W

  • From: David Erbas-White <derbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 16:56:46 -0800

On 12/9/2011 3:06 PM, JACK GARIBALDI wrote:
I am on the lakebed and it is about 60 and pure sunshine, wind is about 2-4 mph also not a cloud in the sky.
Jack

Go ahead, rub it in.

I'm sitting here surrounded by 5 large industrial blowers, 2 de-humidifiers, 2 guys tearing out my flooring, carpeting, and drywall, while one plumber tries to find/fix the blown pipe in the attic so that I can use the 'facilities' once again. I had been PLANNING to spend the day getting some rockets ready to launch tomorrow, I'll probably be lucky to come down and get that centering ring from you...

I'll do my best to at least come down and launch an Estes-sized rocket or do. I have an unpainted MIRV that I'd like to try out (single C6-0 to 3 A10-3T rocket, with 3 separate rockets for the 'second stage'). At the very least I'd like to see what kind of carnage that creates... <G>

David Erbas-White