[roc-chat] Re: Beautiful W

  • From: David Erbas-White <derbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 06:47:37 -0800

On 12/10/2011 5:20 AM, Richard Dierking wrote:

Just watched it from the edge of Big Bear Lake. Was able to watch until totality, then it dropped into some clouds and done...

It was fun watching folks driving along, suddenly pulling over and getting out of their cars to take a look...

It's a nice, balmy 10 degrees right now... <G>

David Erbas-White

It's 5:15 and 16F on the lake bed. Bryan, his friend Kevin, and me are standing around the campfire and watching the lunar eclipse. It's about 50% and the sky is mostly clear.

Richard Dierking

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 10, 2011, at 4:49 AM, "John Van Norman" <yrockets@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:yrockets@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

We are in Florida where it's warm and humid--

John

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 10, 2011, at 1:27 AM, Richard Dierking <redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I'm in the camper shell in the back of my truck and just checked the therm; It's 28 F (inside). I'm guessing that it will probably be really cold by sunup.
Dress warm and see you in the morning.
Richard Dierking

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 9, 2011, at 7:56 PM, "JACK GARIBALDI" <JackGaribaldi@xxxxxxx <mailto:JackGaribaldi@xxxxxxx>> wrote: