[roc-chat] Re: 5/16" Rail at Dec Launch?

  • From: Richard Dierking <redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 20:35:37 +0000

Thanks Kurt; yes, there's some I haven't seen before, including a photo of the
ROC flag.  I saw a photo a couple years ago with Rick O'neil and a couple other
people holding rockets and looking bad-a.  Haven't seen that photo again and I
was wondering where it was posted.Anyway, the old group shots are cool.  We
should get more group shots at ROCstocks. Richard Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011
12:22:11 -0800
From: kurtgug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [roc-chat] Re: 5/16" Rail at Dec Launch?

There are some early photos here:
http://www.rocstock.org/reports.html
From: rrmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 10:37:05 -0800

Richard,

It is for sure minimum 12 ft. long
perhaps longer. If you need longer my pad that I carry with me is Uber Pad #1
and it has a 14ft. 5/16in rail. The ROC Uber Pad is actually designated GB Uber
Pad #2 meaning: Gate's Brothers Uber Pad #2. It was originally built by me for
the Gate's Brothers for our first LDRS that ROC hosted back in 2001? They then
donated it to the club which was very smart on their part because they then
didn't have to haul it out to monthly launch's. I personally kept the rail in
possession because the club at that time didn't have a trailer large enough to
transport it and I would bring it out to the launch's. It became the clubs when
they purchased the trailer that they have now and I built the storage for it
and
the other equipment.

Enough History,

Ron McGough