From: Brian Morilak <brian.morilak@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [roc-chat] 18mm and 24mm E, F, and G motors
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, August 5, 2012, 10:33 AM

Hey rocchat!
For the next couple launches I am going to start eeking my away into the
high(er) power regime and noticed that although all of my rockets have 18mm and
24mm mounts, there are various motors out there of these sizes that are also F
and G.  I am interested in trying out these motors, namely if the on-site
vendors have them, or if I can order them from some online locations. I'd be
using them to 'overclock' some proven capable Estes models, such as the
Bigdaddy and the Fatboy.   Any size recommendations to use in a model like this
that are known to be 18 or 24mm?

-Brian