[riscos-printing] Re: Thin line of dots on paper

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: riscos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:19:10 +0100

In message <bca2c5c74e.revcol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Colin GF Brockie <revcol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <3c94b5c74e.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> In message <dde131c74e.revcol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>           Colin GF Brockie <revcol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> As I reported before using the Epson Stylus D88 Plus with Gutenprint,
>>> an Iyonix v5.12 with OvPro 2.77. Almost every time the printing
>>> finishes with the line of horizontal dots & short dashes with
>>> varying-sized spaces.
>> Can you please let me know which version of GPDriver2 you are using?
>> Secondly, what is the chosen resolution setting?
> I am using v2.09 of GPDriver2 & the resolution setting is 720x360DPI.

Now, I am confused. Your message was a reply to my announcement of
version 2.10, which I have specifically created to fix this bug, you
report there is a problem, but you are still running 2.09? Good thing
I asked. So, can you please try it with version 2.10?

So, please, and this applies to everyone, it is good practice to
ALWAYS include the version number with any report.