[riscos-printing] Samsung problem with gutenprint

Hi

I have been trying gutenprint out with a Samsung ML4600 (Mono Laser)

I have run into a problem,

Having installed Gutenprint - I can now print a single page. However
if I try to print 2 pages, after the first has been sent to the
printer  (The gutenprint window changes to printing 2 of 2) I get the
following message

Fatal signal received : Segmentation fault

Stack Backtrace
Running thread 0xd053c followed by more technical stuff. Which I can
provide if needed.

Any ideas what is happening. Is it USB related or a problem with my
setup? - I'm edging towards a h/w problem, as a fault in the
gutenprint should I would have thought resulted in no output at all.

Running the s/w on an Iyonix, with RO 5.13.

Thanks for your help
John

_______________________|   http://www.jpeachey.co.uk