[riscos-printing] Re: HP CP1515n

  • From: Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: riscos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 14:35:05 GMT

On 22 Mar 2012  dave higton <davehigton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Quoting Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>> Printer has arrived, and printing brilliantly from both RISC OS and
>> from XP. I never thought it would be so easy

> I am frequently surprised by how many people look for complications
> and difficulties that really don't exist.

My apprehension was based on experience! And I was glad to be proved
wrong.

> That's an utterly general observation.

"All general statements are sometimes untrue, including this one".

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Hf     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.