[riscos-printing] HP CP1515n

  • From: Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: riscos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 10:49:13 GMT

I need to replace my Xerox Phaser, as it's become seriously
unreliable. I'm interested in the HP CP1515n which CJE sell, and will
almost certainly buy this, as I will then know it will work with RISC
OS. However, I need to have it network-attached using RemotePrinterFS.
I have the Phaser connected this way at present, but I rather founder
in attempts to get RPFS set up correctly, and needed quite a bit of
help over getting the Phaser connected. Any hints as to how to get
this new printer connected would be very gratefully received.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Hf     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.