[riscos-printing] Re: GutenPrint and Canon printers

In message <cff262bd4e.wlm@xxxxxxxxx>
          Willem Arends <wlm4p@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> Sorry to add to my own message, but I can't print more than one page at
> a time. GP says it has done all, but all I get is the first page.
>>
>> > If that new version turns out to work OK, then this will turn into the
>> > proper release version.
>
> As far as I'm concerned we're not there yet.

Willem,

I can also confirm this behaviour with my i550 using the S800 driver.

That will teach me to just check a quick photo rather than a document.

Doug

--
Using a Iyonix PC and RISC OS 5.13, the thinking persons alternative
operating system to Microsoft Windows.