[Ring211] New magic Monday night

  • From: RBusPs67@xxxxxxx
  • To: ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 16:02:11 EST

MagicBob emailed me today- I decided to take up his challenge.

I am going to attempt to be doing two brand new close up/table effects
(varnish is literally still wet on one of them) for their WORLD premier
presentation at Ring 211:

1. The great secret of NASA:  The ."Vanishing Area Paradox" (as  originally
suggested to me by MagicBob- he deserves the credit- he even ordered  it
built!). I myself can't figure it out really- and MagicBob even explained it
to me in his kitchen.    AND... (drum roll please)

2. THE RINGS OF TRUTH. It is based on ridiculously hard  "tells"- so no
stoned faced volunteers please!  I can pretty much  guarantee you have not seen
this one before as it has been on  the market only about 6 weeks or so.

Looking forward to an exciting meeting of new stuff- I am easily fooled and
 a complete sucker for new magic.

Roger from Kazoo