[Ring211] Re: New Lecture William Houstoun

  • From: RBusPs67@xxxxxxx
  • To: RANDMAG@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 18:09:51 EST

Even though I unfortunately miss way too many of the 211 lectures due to
weather or evening meeting conflicts, I am all in favor of it of  course!
MagicBob and SuZie are at Culver's on 9th Street in Kalamazoo  tonight- will be
seeing them in just a few minutes- they'll be doing table  hopping and face
painting I presume. The two Culvers Restaurants in the  Kalamazoo area now
have a weekly "magic night" --- going on for 2 years  now- usually handled
by Alan Kazam.     Roger

In a message dated 1/14/2011 5:36:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
RANDMAG@xxxxxxx writes:

Ringers:

  Any interest in having William Houstoun?   He has a new lecture.  Last
time he lectured for us was in 2007.

The 26th of April will be a regular meeting  night.

--Randy