[Ring211] Re: Meeting last night!

  • From: <robert.zoerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 07:38:20 -0500

Fellow members:
Last night’s meeting was great.
Once again we risked censure from the management of Brann’s for laughing too
loud.
As for me, I’ll certainly never forget “evaporation/condensation/precipitation”
for the rest of my life!
I’ll also never forget that green tennis balls are mean!
And I also discovered a new use for the rack on my pool table!
If you missed this one, WOW, did you miss a great one.
Also, if you missed the meeting you do not know the slate of officers we will
vote on at the April meeting.
The slate is as follows:

President:
MagicBob (incumbent)