[Ring211] Re: Let's make sure we are outta there before the bars close!

  • From: Rick Howell <rmhowell61@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 10:46:23 -0800 (PST)

I always say, "If you're making FRIENDS, you're NOT having a good time!"

Date: Monday, February 13, 2012 11:47:56 am
To: <ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: <robert.zoerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

1 stabbed, 2 injured in Denny's fight
Fight happened at about 4 a.m. Sunday
Updated: Sunday, 12 Feb 2012, 3:32 PM EST
Published : Sunday, 12 Feb 2012, 3:23 PM EST
WYOMING, Mich. (WOOD) - A man was stabbed early Sunday morning during a fight
at a Wyoming Denny's.

Wyoming Police were called to the Denny's on 44th Street SW near US-131 at
about 3:50 a.m. Sunday morning after reports of a fight and stabbing, according
to Wyoming Police Capt. Kim Koster.

Officers on the scene found that three men were injured in the fight -- one of
whom was stabbed. The three men were the only individuals involved in the
fight, it appeared.

All three were taken to the hospital, though none suffered life-threatening
injuries.

Wyoming police continue to investigate.