[Ring211] Re: Let's make sure we are outta there before the bars close!

  • From: <robert.zoerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 13:21:37 -0500

Al,
Just a cheap piece of dating advice, from a guy who still loves to date an
absolute sweetheart from Maryland.
Stay away from all Denny's and try Ruth's Chris
Steakhouse<http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/154/1646105/restaurant/Ruths-Chris-Steakhouse-Grand-Rapids>,
 if you want to see her again.
MagicBob
office: 616.486.4252