[Ring211] Fwd: New Lecture William Houstoun

  • From: Bruce Wehr <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 19:07:57 -0500

The 26th of April ... a regular meeting night? But, the 26th of April is a Tuesday on my calendar.

Begin forwarded message:

From: RANDMAG@xxxxxxx
Date: January 14, 2011 5:36:07 PM GMT-05:00
To: RANDMAG@xxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: New Lecture William Houstoun

Ringers:

Any interest in having William Houstoun? He has a new lecture. Last time he lectured for us was in 2007.

The 26th of April will be a regular meeting night.

--Randy

From: Will Houstoun <williamhoustoun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: January 14, 2011 9:13:20 AM GMT-05:00
To: Randmag@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: New Lecture

Hi Randy,

I hope you are well.

I sent you an e-mail suggesting a lecture on the 26th of April a couple of weeks ago and just wondered if you have had a chance to see if that will work or not as I want to try and get things finalised asap and book my travel etc?

Best wishes,

Will

On 1 Jan 2011, at 17:18, Will Houstoun wrote:

HI Randy,

Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year.

I have managed to get my dates a bit more organised and wondered if tuesday the 26th of April Might work for me to give a lecture for you?

Best wishes,

Will

On 2 Dec 2010, at 02:45, RANDMAG@xxxxxxx wrote:

Magical Greetings Will:

April and May look open, except for April 29 and 30 which is Michigan Magic Day. The club is pretty much open to any day for a lecture depending how your tour is booked. We do prefer either Sunday afternoons or Monday evenings. The club meets regularly on the fourth Monday of each month. But can work around any dates you have available.

--Randy

=