[Ring211] Fwd: BLACKPOOL CANCELLATION SALE

  • From: RBusPs67@xxxxxxx
  • To: fastread@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 17:06:39 EST

____________________________________
 From: ginnmagic@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ginnmagic@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 2/24/2011  4:44:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: BLACKPOOL CANCELLATION  SALE

***
URGENT!!!

Due to an unexpected health issue,  I have had to cancel my appearances at
two conventions and so far postpone 15  shows! This link will tell you all
about it and what I am doing as a solution.  Please take a look!

_http://www.ginnmagic.com/specials022011.html_
(http://www.ginnmagic.com/specials022011.html)

If you cannot open this link, go to  www.ginnmagic.com and click on
SPECIALS on the home page (DG with red  sponge balls page).

My Health Update:  After a second spinal injection this week, even though
in pain,  I have managed to perform two school shows by sitting on a stool
95% of  the time. Day by day I am hoping & praying that the medications will
relieve my excruciating left leg pain due to a pinched nerve. I will
appreciate your prayers during this difficult  time.

Best wishes to all! Keep magic rolling,  while I keep it CRAWLING!

David  Ginn  at home