[Ring211] Africa and Abracadabra

  • From: <robert.zoerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 08:26:44 -0500

SuZie and I will be leaving for Kenya tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon.
Someone told me that, after three days in the hospital then leaving the
country, they prayed that I would not catch anything. I told them I was praying
that anything with big teeth did not catch me.
[cid:image002.jpg@01CBC445.4192AC30]
How many Abracadabra tickets have you sold?
Remember, that is how we pay for the great lecturers we host.
And, how we were able to offer them to you for FREE, as a member!
Support your club!
Call Michele and order your tickets.
With only 140 tickets available, do you realize that if every member committed
to purchase just two tickets, we will sell out?!
ARE YOU SUPPORTING YOUR CLUB?
It sure would be great to get back from Africa on February 22nd and see an
email from Michele that announced that we had again SOLD OUT!

A copy of the flyer is attached.

Proud to serve as your president,
MagicBob

[cid:image004.jpg@01CBC445.4192AC30]