[rhapsody2010] New access to Rhapsody

Hi All,

Just as an update, Rhapsody the actual program will be accessible for the
latest version in 2010. I gave spent 6 months developing a script to handle
most aspects of the program. It is a lot faster than just using the web
interface which is very difficult and frustrating. This new script is complete
and tested. I don't know about windows vista or windows 7, but it should work
the same. Works great in windows xp. With this new script you can:

play/pause, stop, fast forward, rewind, change volume, play previous and next
songs

The controls are much like iTunes, except you can do a lot more

You have full access to playlists, and you can have an unlimited number of
them. You have full mixer access, with ability to save and clear the mixer.

You can edit, rename playlists, and even change the track order. You can search
for music quickly and drag and drop to multiple locations in the music guide,
mixer, and playlists.

You can hear what playlist is open, check the song total status with the time
totals. You can hear the artist blurbs about the band and check the timecode.

The drag and drop feature is very simple. One shortcut works in all the
windows. It presents a list of what drag and drop you want to perform. You can
from the music guide, drag to create a new playlist, drag to an existing
playlist, or drag albums and songs to the mixer all from one page.

From the mixer, you can drag to the selected and open playlist, drag to an
existing playlist, or create a new playlist from a single song.

You can also drag and drop from a playlist to any other playlist.

Using the up and down arrows you can cruise through the tracks and hit enter on
the song you want to play.

The playlist list can handle duplicate playlists, and presents a neat list of
what playlist you want to edit, rename or open. This script is basically
automated for everything to give you a more full and fast experience just like
sighted users.

I have not released it yet, but will soon. I am working Real Networks in
getting this out there. The script is very smart. It also has callback features
for when you're doing tasks. If you drag and drop, it returns you back to what
you were doing in the mixer and playlists, and music guide.

I am working hard to get this out there in the best possible way. You can
download tracks too. I have really bug checked the hell out of it. It works
with Jaws 10 and 11. It also works with some older versions of rhapsody from
back a couple years or so. I see that there was some older rhapsody scripts
that no longer work. I would consider this as the deluxe script for Rhapsody.
It really makes using the program a cinch.

Oh yeah, it also has mixer restore and playlist restore with it. if you leave
the window to do something else, you can return right back to the track you
were on.

Also as another update, I have scripted the music library to play all your
stuff from iTunes and the local hard drive. This portion is not quite finished
yet as I am checking into the search feature in the library.

Included is a restore feature to restore back to the last track you were
playing in the mixer, playlists, and library. When you return to the music
guide search, it should place you on the last link.

More updates to come.

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to add your two cents.  Let
me know what you think.

Thanks,

John