[rgn3_tech] Re: //MARS R/ repeater controller parts

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rgn3_tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:10:05 -0700 (PDT)

THANKS JOHN

--- On Mon, 3/29/10, John Yost <dtjay@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: John Yost <dtjay@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [rgn3_tech] Re: //MARS R/ repeater controller parts
To: rgn3_tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, March 29, 2010, 12:35 PM

Since I did not make the Timonium Hamfest to scrounge for parts, I'm going to
order the rest of the parts we need so we can get these boards completed.  Once
again, a company I do some work for is providing funding for these parts,
although I haven't told them how much yet:-)

John
AAT3NT

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message contains information which may
be legally confidential and or privileged. The information is intended solely
for the individual or entity named above and access by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please
reply immediately to the sender that you have received the message in error,
and delete it.

Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 12:06:42 -0800
From: dtjay@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rgn3_tech] //MARS R/ repeater controller parts
To: rgn3_tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

#yiv1409916335 .ExternalClass DIV
{}

Attached is a photo of the "resistor kit" I have for the repeater controller
boards.

It has all the fixed resistors except the 1.5meg.  I have 9 of these sets. And
one set that is also short 2 - 100K resistors.

Besides the resistors, a 7805, all IC sockets, and the 22, 100 and 470 pf disk
caps are included.

Now that we have a new year, I may be able to get funding for more of the
components

I'll bring them to the next meeting and to the webeoc class for those who would
like one.

John
AAT3NT