//MARS R/ Fw: [Developers] Arduino 0022 release candidate now available.

FYI
JY

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: David A. Mellis <dam@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Arduino Developers <developers@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, December 11, 2010 10:31:23 PM
Subject: [Developers] Arduino 0022 release candidate now available.

Hi all,

I uploaded a release candidate for Arduino 0022:

Windows: http://files.arduino.cc/downloads/arduino-0022-rc1.zip
Mac OS X: http://files.arduino.cc/downloads/arduino-0022-rc1.dmg
Linux: http://files.arduino.cc/downloads/arduino-0022-rc1.tgz

Changes:
http://code.google.com/p/arduino/issues/list?can=1&q=milestone%3D0022+status%3AFixed

(and below).

Please test it out, particularly serial communication at various baud
rates, the SD card library, etc.  I'd like to release the final
version in a week or two.

Work on Arduino 1.0 has been continuing in this branch
<https://github.com/arduino/Arduino/tree/new-extension> albeit slowly.
I haven't yet merged all the 0022 changes into it yet, either.  After
0022 is out, I'll continue to push on the various changes for 1.0.

David