[rgn3_tangos] Use this one

  • From: "Wayne" <AAT3GI@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rgn3_tangos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 21:25:20 -0500

After I sent the last EEI template, I got to thinking, this would really be a
lot easier for your first time at this. The addresses are embedded in the
message template.  Yea, getting late here and going to turn of the computer and
let my wife see what I look like this evening.
DE (MARS Station Call Sign) NR ..(Message Number)
R (Date Time)Z (Mon Year) (When initiated)
FM (Members Name/Call Sign) (State)
TO AAR3RBA NJ (AAR3RBA@xxxxxxxxxxx
INFO AAM3RE VA (AAT3PY@xxxxxxxxxxxx
AAA3MD MD (AAT3OK@xxxxxxxxx
AAM3EMD MD (AAT3EH@xxxxxxxxxxx
BT
MARS EXERCISE
SUBJECT: EEI REPORT
1. REF (Use Appropriate Event Identifier) / (State)
A. (Incident & Location)
B. (Emergency Medical Facility Status)
C. (Local Transportation Status)
D. (General Damage Characteristics)