[rgn3_mars] //MARS R/ UPDATE TO AAT3NT EMAIL SITUATION

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rgn3_mars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 16:55:22 -0500

DE AAM3MD  NR 04
R 142150Z FEBRUARY 2010
FM  AAM3MD
TO ALL REGION 3
BT
SUBJECT:  UPDATE TO AAT3NT EMAIL SITUATION

Good afternoon, All -

AAT3NT has sent the following message to all of us.  I am repeating it here in case you did not open the email from him, as previously suggested.

I have made "official" charges with Yahoo against Canadian Health and Care Mall for attacking my email account, specifically my address book on their server.

All is supposed to be ok now but I will not be sending any emails from this account until I get an official response from Yahoo that all is well.

Sorry all

John
AAT3NT

If you have any questions or need further information, please contact me.

73,

John  AAR3CK / AAM3MD
List Serve Administrator
BT

NNNN

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4866 (20100214) __________

http://www.eset.com
Maryland / DC Web Site: http://www.mdcarmymars.org/ Virginia / West Virginia Web Site: http://www.n8spg.com/mars/ Region 3 Web Site: http://www.rgn3armymars.org/ List Serve Administrator: John aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx