[renomusicproject] open mic tonight

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:41:19 -0700 (PDT)

So, we had fun singin' around the campfire last week, and now it's time to do
some open mic warblin'.  Hope to see you there tonight!

On a related note, we'd appreciate your vote for the Reno Music Project in
"Best Open Mic", "Best Live Music", "Best All-Ages", and any other thing you
feel like. :)   Winning this will help us gain some free exposure, which our
little volunteer effort can always use more of!

And if you haven't already cast your ballot for the songwriting contest, you've
only got a few days left to do it!

To answer a question someone asked last week, yes I have a song in that pile,
and no I didn't vote for my own tune.  :)

 Friday night, 7:00
Original music preferred & encouraged!
 ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission
 includes beverages            & snacks
 donations appreciated but not required
 (NO alcohol or tobacco allowed)
The area's best-equipped original music, all-ages open mic,
          pro PA system,
          guitar & bass amps,

                drum kit,
and  piano!