[renomusicproject] open mic & more

  • From: "Todd South" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 05:39:59 +0000 (UTC)

 RMP Presents is re-booting with a showcase on January 31st at the Wildflower
featuring Low La La and Horses of Thought. Details to come!
Thursday night I and a whole lot of other performers will be participating in
this event:
Happy Birthday David Bowie

Ground control to Major Party. January 8th is the birthday for the world's most
esoteric, androgynous, exploratory, pioneering artist/musician/cultural icon.
We are talking about none other than Mr. David Bowie a.k.a Ziggy Stardust or
The Thin White Duke if you prefer. How do we mark this occasion? By bringing
together some of the finest musicians in the land to play their own
interpretations from the catalogue of this most creative human being. Take a
breath...the list is long. The Derailment, Liam Kyle Cahill, Mechanical Wing,
Athena McIntyre, Franc Friday, The Grups, Ten Dollar Pony, Elspeth
Summersgilll, Todd C. South,Michelle Pappas, Mallory Kate, Rory Dowd and Nick
Ramirez, and Wabuska Yachting Club,. Hosted by the incomparable Jenny
PezdeSpencer. Come dressed as you are or in any of the popular fashion that
Bowie was famous for. Making history and making music in honor of this cultural
phenomenon known as David Bowie. Part of the proceeds go to Nevada's newest
community radio station KXNV 89.1 FM.
Doors at 6pm. Show at 7pm. 18+ $8
 https://www.facebook.com/groups/renomusicproject/

RMP ACOUSTIC OPEN MIC
Friday night @ 7:00pm
Sign-up @ 6:30pm
The Reno Music Project presents: FREE, all-ages, acoustic open mic (PA system
provided, bring your own instrument; keyboard available with advance notice).
Original material preferred & encouraged. Reno's favorite open mic since 2002,
hosted by Todd South.
ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission
Adult beverages available with I.D.
Golden Rose Cafe @ Wildflower Village