[renomusicproject] no show tonight

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 03:07:02 -0700 (PDT)

There's no Saturday showcase or jam tonight, but if you're looking for
something to do with the kids today, I'll be judging a youth music competition
at the Tune Into Kids festival
from 11am-3:30pm @ Idlewild Park. There's lots of booths and plenty of fun
stuff for kids to do ... see you there!

Saturday evening I'll be at the Reed High School production of "Singing In The
Rain", and NOT just because 3 of my kids are performing.  :)  Honestly, Reed
does some of the best musical productions I've ever seen.  Tickets are
available at the door and if you can't make it tonight they're be doing a few
nights next week.  More info available here:

Todd C. South - www.toddsouth.com
ICQ: 1943809 MSN: tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx Yahoo: tcsouth AIM: TaoshamanTCS
Text/Voice: 775-530-2940  www.twitter.com/ToddSouth
www.spimusic.com  www.RenoMusicProject.com