[renomusicproject] music

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 18:43:24 -0700 (PDT)

There will be no open mic or showcase this Fri/Sat at Maytan Music.  However, I
have some other shows to tell you about.

Tonight I will be performing as part of the "Songwriters in the Round" show at
The Tree House Lounge, sharing the stage with Ford Corl, Gia Torcaso, Jonie
Blinman, and perhaps a surprise guest.

Date:
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Time:
8:00pm - 11:00pm
Location:
The Tree House Lounge
Street:
555 E Fourth Street
City/Town:
Reno, NV
On Sunday I (and likely a couple other members of Burning Peace) will be
performing as part of a benefit show for "Brother Dan" Palmer.  He's on the
liver transplant waiting list, and being a working musician, he and his family
can use all the help with medical bills they can get.  There's going to be
prize giveaways and other activities going on all day ... check it out!

Date:
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Time:
1:00pm - 10:00pm
Location:
Sidelines Bar & Nightclub
Street:
1237 Baring Blvd
City/Town:
Sparks, NV

NEXT week we've got a pretty special RMP showcase @ Maytan ... don't miss it!

Saturday, October 17   - 7pmMusician's Showcase  hosted by Todd South

(7:00) Burning Peace (yes, an actual BP, 5-piece appearance!)
    (8:00) The Kimberly Trip (Reno CD release show!)
    (9:00) The Madorians (rrrrrrrRAWK!)
Maytan Music Center

        777 S. Center St. (upstairs)

Todd C. South - www.toddsouth.com