[renomusicproject] Wanna have your picture taken?

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 13:58:08 -0700 (PDT)

Tonight we'll have a reporter in the crowd at open mic, taking pictures and
doing what reporters do.  SO, if you're a musician looking for some local
exposure, tonight would be a good night to visit the Reno Music Project open
mic!

This weekend's open mic and Saturday showcase are donation only - NO fixed
cover charge.  Brings your friends and enjoy some music!  The only thing
cheaper to do this weekend is to sit at home and watch the news about how
everything going into the crapper, and really, who wants to do THAT?!

You owe it to yourself to get out and get into some music.  See you there!

RENO MUSIC PROJECT
LISTENING ROOM OPEN MIC
Friday night, 7:00

Original music preferred & encouraged!

The
Reno Music Project invites you to visit our listening room this
Saturday and enjoy a special songwriter's showcase featuring the April
Messervy Band and special guest David Anthony!  These songwriter/performers are
not to be missed!

7pm

Maytan Music Center
777 S. Center St. - Reno, NV