[renomusicproject] Two featured acts this week!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:21:48 -0700 (PDT)

Saturday, August 28
Sign-up @ 6:30pm
Walden's Coffeehouse
3940 Mayberry Dr. - Reno
Acoustic Open Mic hosted by Todd South
Original music preferred & encouraged - all ages welcome!
Featured Performer: Dan Johnson
Special Guest Performer: Blue In The Face
So here's the deal this week: we had a bit of a booking snafu, so there
are TWO featured acts for open mic this week. We're going to try and
get the show going at 6:30 (right after sign-ups) so everyone will have a
chance to play. See you there!

Thanks to all our Reno Music Project friends who've been coming out and
sharing music on Saturday's at Walden's. It's been a lot of fun
bringing this back to our original location, but we're still trying to
get the word out. YOU can help by voting for the Reno Music Project
Open Mic in the Reno News & Review's "Biggest Little Best of
Northern Nevada 2010"!

Tell your friends, family and neighbors to vote for us. The publicity from this
annual event really helps!