[renomusicproject] The Kimberly Trip + Open Mic TONIGHT!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 09:00:19 -0800 (PST)

We had a GREAT turn-out for the Walden's anniversary party last night ...
thanks
to everyone who attended!  Now it's time for an extra-special open mic night,
featuring international recording artists THE KIMBERLY TRIP!   TKT will perform
at the beginning of the evening (with open mic following), so don't miss it!

RENO MUSIC PROJECT OPEN MIC
Saturday night @ 7:00pm
Sign-up @ 6:30pm
Original music  encouraged & preferred
FREE - ALL AGES
Reno's Favorite Open Mic
since 2002
Walden's Coffeehouse
3940 Mayberry Dr . - Reno, NV
(corner of Mayberry & McCarran)

P.S.  Last night was the beginning of Walden's new Friday night music as a
weekly event.  If you're interested in playing a show, let me know via email or
Facebook.