[renomusicproject] Thanks!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 17:02:12 -0800 (PST)

Many thanks to everyone for your concern and well-wishes.  We'll get music
nights back on track ASAP!

After a (not so) fun overnight stay in the hospital, lots of tests and
consultations, and having been prepped for morning surgery, my surgeon decided
that the emergency wasn't quite as dire as others had thought.  He's now placed
me on new meds and sent me home to be scheduled for outpatient surgery in a
couple weeks.

Still no music this weekend, because I'm completely worn out from this little
adventure.  Thanks again for your support!

Todd C. South - www.toddsouth.com
ICQ: 1943809 MSN: tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx Yahoo: tcsouth AIM: TaoshamanTCS
Text/Voice: 775-530-2940  www.twitter.com/ToddSouth
www.spimusic.com  www.RenoMusicProject.com