[renomusicproject] TWO open mics and a CD release party this week!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 13:09:32 -0800 (PST)

Call me a masochist or what you will, but I've now added a 2nd regular open mic
to my hosting schedule!  If you're over 21 and want to spend some quality time
with me at the XOXO Bar, drop by at 9pm this Wednesday.  For everyone who
prefers their open mic action attached to a bar, now's your big chance!  :)

We'll also be doing the Friday all-ages open mic at Maytan's this week.
Turnout has been getting better and better, and we've met lots of new people
over the last few months.  Thanks to everyone for helping make this experiment
work!

If you've been to the Friday open mic, you've undoubtedly seen Smiley Mikey
(Mike Sion) perform.  Now he's chosen Maytan's for his first-ever CD RELEASE
PARTY!  Mike's got some wacky stuff planned with a bunch of other open mic
performers, so it definitely won't be boring.  Hell no.

Wednesday, November 28 - 9pm
             Buy a drink and support the scene

                      Songwriter's 21+ Open Mic  hosted by Todd South
XOXO Bar - 1220 S. Wells Ave.
                         Original music preferred & encouraged!
           Must be 21+  to perform - NO COVER
           (buy a drink or 2 or 12)

PA with four mics & plenty of DI channels
           for instruments,            or bring your own amp, etc.

           This is a 21+ open mic in a music bar known
           for supporting the local scene.            So come support
           your          local music venue and share your original tunes!

                             Friday, November 30 - 7pm
   $5 admission includes beverages

           Reno's Best Open Mic hosted by Todd South
                       Maytan Music Center - 777 S. Center St. (upstairs)
Original music preferred & encouraged!
                 All ages welcome - $5.00 admission
             includes beverages            & snacks
           (NO alcohol or tobacco allowed)
         The area's best-equipped open mic, including             pro PA
system,
           guitar & bass amps,                  drum kit,
and a grand piano!

           Bands welcome!
                             Saturday, December 1  - 7:30pm
             $15 admission includes CD & beverages

            CD RELEASE PARTY  hosted by Todd South
     (7:30) Christian Brothers (9:00) Smiley Mikey
     Maytan Music Center - 777 S. Center St. (upstairs)

Todd C. South - http://www.toddsouth.com
ICQ: 1943809 MSN: tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx
Yahoo: tcsouth AIM: TaoshamanTCS

http://www.BurningPeace.com