[renomusicproject] THANK YOU!!!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 13:55:09 -0800 (PST)

Dear Friends of Music,

Today I'm still feeling a bit tired, and just about every bit of my 40 year old
head & body aches, but it's all worth it.  I'm still basking in the glow of two
great nights--what a weekend!

The turnout, conversations, and music at Friday night's launch party for the
Songwriting & Performance Institute were just truly amazing.  I said it at the
beginning of the night and I'll say it again: my heart swells with joy when I
see how much love and support there is for original music in our area.  You
people give purpose to my life, and I'm honored to know you.  Thank you!!!

I knew that Saturday night's show would be good, and I was hoping we'd get some
folks in to see it, but WOW!  Great turnout (lots of new faces!!!), and the
music ... DOUBLE WOW!  Every one of the performers was "on" last night, and the
crowd knew it.  There was an energy in the room you don't see at every show.
As the cliche goes, it was "electric".  :)

Kudos to Ed Sheets, Seth Horan, Joel Ackerson, Jason Thomas, Tony Cataldo, Kati
Wentink, and Zachary Teran for a spellbinding night of original and innovative

Todd C. South - www.toddsouth.com
ICQ: 1943809 MSN: tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx Yahoo: tcsouth AIM: TaoshamanTCS
Text/Voice: 775-530-2940  www.twitter.com/ToddSouth
www.spimusic.com  www.RenoMusicProject.com