[renomusicproject] So much going on!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 08:44:43 -0800 (PST)

Tonight is open mic, and last Friday was INSANE! Thanks to the RGJ for helping
pack the place with new faces.

This Saturday we have a special showcase, featuring students of Whitney Myer.
It's an early event (6pm), and will likely be only an hour or so (each student
will be performing a single number).

We still have tickets available for the Thomas Leeb show on Feb. 22nd. Mr. Leeb
is an internationally-known percussive guitarist (originally from Austria), and
his live performances are unlike anything you've seen. Don't miss this rare
opportunity!

The Reno Music Project presents Thomas Leeb in Concert
Saturday, February 22nd @ 7:00pm
$18 advance, $20 door
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/rmp-presents-thomas-leeb-in-concert-tickets-10414150003

ALL AGES welcome - Adult beverages available

Golden Rose Cafe @ Wildflower Village
4395 West 4th Street
Reno, NV 89523

http://thomasleeb.com/
http://youtu.be/IqSDFa8a7xQ

https://www.facebook.com/groups/renomusicproject/

RMP ACOUSTIC OPEN MIC
Friday night @ 7:00pm
Sign-up @ 6:30pm
The Reno Music Project presents: FREE, all-ages, acoustic open
mic (PA system provided, bring your own instrument; keyboard available
with advance notice). Original material preferred & encouraged.
Reno's favorite open mic since 2002, hosted by Todd South.
ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission
Adult beverages available with I.D., 50% discount for performers.
Free snacks provided (donations welcome)
http://www.wildflowervillage.com
http://www.RenoMusicProject.com